Typical reasons for broadcast termination could be connectivity issues, or audio/video source issues.
- Network is behind a firewall or VPN
- Network disconnects occur: may happen on WiFi environments with multiple hotspots
- A Chrome extension is blocking some network activity (AdBlock, popup blocker)
- A web security software (Norton, AVG etc.) is blocking loola.tv from operating properly
- There's no audio source selected, or the audio source is invalid.
- A virtual camera source fails to send constant video stream to the browser
Solving Connectivity Issues:
- Make sure no firewall, Chrome extension or other software is blocking network activity. Specifically AdBlock and other popup blocker are known to cause issues.
- Run the following connectivity test: https://test.webrtc.org/?turnURI=turn%3Aturn.loola.tv%3A80&turnUsername=janususer&turnCredential=januspwd&stunURI=stun%3Aturn.loola.tv%3A80
- Try switching to a wired connection
Solving Video/Audio issues:
- If you are using a virtual camera device, retry broadcasting with the build-in webcam or a physical USB webcam. If It solves the broadcast disconnects, then the issue may be in the virtual camera driver.
- Try changing audio source.