Note: while you can configure and preview RTMP streaming in Loola, going live in RTMP mode requires one of our paid plans.
General steps for using RTMP:
- Switch to RTMP mode in Loola
- Enable Flash in your browser (required for video preview)
- Set RTMP URL+Key and encoder settings in the streaming software
- Start streaming from the streaming software - preview will be shown in Loola
- Click Go Live in Loola to actually start the broadcast
Select the RTMP mode in the Loola studio:
Copy the RTMP URL and RTMP Key from Loola to Wirecast:
Output --> Output Settings
You may want to create a new encoding preset:
It's recommended to use Strict Constant Bitrate.
See platform-specific encoder settings here: