Broadcasts that were streamed to Instagram can be shared to IGTV after the broadcast ends.
In order to share to IGTV, open the Loola History section and select a video that was streamed to Instagram:
Such video will have a "Share to IGTV" button. Simply click it to share the video.
The sharing process may take couple seconds, and on success you'll get the following:
- The video is shared to the currently connected Instagram account
- A video can't be shared more than once
- If you delete the video from IGTV (using your mobile device), you can re-share it from Loola
Manually Sharing to IGTV:
In case the above method doesn't work, you may try to following alternative:
- Download the video to your desktop
- Upload the video manually using the Instagram website:
First, login to www.instagram.com on your browser
Click your profile:
Select the IGTV tab:
Follow the instructions.