Note: while you can configure and preview RTMP streaming in Loola, going live in RTMP mode requires one of our paid plans.
General steps for using RTMP:
- Switch to RTMP mode in Loola
- Enable Flash in your browser (required for video preview)
- Set RTMP URL + Key.
- Start streaming from the streaming software - preview will be shown in Loola.
- Click Go Live in Loola and stream away!
- Select RTMP mode in Loola studio:
2. Open ManyCam and click on the "Live Streaming" blue button:
3. Click on Add Custom Server:
4. Name your stream Loola
Type in the Server: rtmp://rtmp.loola.tv/push
Fill in your stream key (can be found in the studio)
5. Click on the Streaming Settings button:
6. For NVIDIA GPU's Make sure that everything is exactly the same as shown and click Save:
6. For Non-NVIDIA GPU's make sure that everything is exactly the same as shown and click Save:
7. Now you can start your stream!
(note that when you start your stream, the preview in the Studio should start as well, note that it will not start streaming to your channels until you click Go Live in the studio)