Streaming to Facebook Live can be done by using a Facebook persistent RTMP Stream Key.
Connecting your Facebook account with Loola:
2. Select "Go Live"
3. Select "Streaming Software":
4. Click the Advance Settings and enable "Persistent stream key":
5. Copy the Stream Key and paste in Loola:
6. Paste into Loola:
Click Connect to save your Persistent RTMP Key in Loola.
(there's no need to copy the Facebook Server URL to Loola)
Note: The Facebook channel configuration can be accessed via:
Going live on Facebook with Loola:
Prepare your stream settings on the Facebook producer:
1. Set your stream destination and privacy on Facebook Producer:
2. Make sure that Facebook is enabled in the Loola Studio:
3. Click Go Live in Loola (this will not go Live on Facebook yet):
4. Make sure that you can see the video preview in Facebook Live Producer:
5. Click Go Live in the Facebook Live Producer (this will get you Live on Facebook):
6. To End the Live, simply click the End button in Loola (this will also end the Live in Facebook):
You must open the Facebook Live Producer and enable the Persistent RTMP Key before going live in Loola
Chat comments are only visible in the Facebook Live Producer (not sent to Loola)
Setting the Facebook destination (Feed, Page, Group) and privacy is done via the Facebook Live Producer