In order to connect Instagram with Loola, you need to be able to login to Instagram with your Facebook account.
- A specific Facebook account can only be associate with a single Instagram account.
- Currently, a Facebook page can't be used to login to Instagram. You must use a Facebook profile.
Linking Facebook and Instagram
In order to link a Facebook account with Instagram, follow the steps below on you mobile device:
- On the Facebook mobile app, login with the Facebook account you wish to link with Instagram.
- On the Instagram mobile app, login to the account you wish to associate with Facebook using your regular password.
- On Instagram go to: Settings --> Account --> Linked Accounts --> Facebook:
4. Click Connect:
5. Optional: select to share to Facebook (you can select "Not Now"):
6. The Facebook icon should become blue once the account is linked:
You should now be able to logout of the Instagram app and re-login using "Login with Facebook"
Unliking Facebook and Instagram:
If you already have a Facebook account linked with your Instagram account, but you wish to change either the Instagram account or the Facebook account, follow these steps on your mobile device:
- Login to the Instagram account you wish to unlink from Facebook.
- On Instagram go to: Settings --> Account --> Linked Accounts --> Facebook --> Unlink Account
- On the Facebook mobile app, make sure you are logged in to the account you wish to re-associate with Instagram.
- Follow the steps above to link Facebook and Instagram
Additional information can be found at Instagram's help pages: