Important: please read Instagram's Community Guidelines and make sure you follow them before using Loola.
Loola uses the standard Instagram OAuth authentication bind your Instagram account.
You will need to install the Loola Chrome extension to successfully complete the authentication flow.
- On your desktop, use a Chrome browser and install the Loola extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/loola-tv/cegddajdfabllncgnkadccjdkffbnolk
- Make sure to disable any popup blocker or AdBlocker.
- Click the Instagram icon in the Loola studio and follow the instructions
In certain cases, you may see the following message:
Simply click "Not Now" and proceed to login into your account:
After successful login to your account, the window will automatically close and you should be authenticated.
If the popup windows is closed, but you still can't connect, try the following steps:
- Open a new tab in Chrome and got to www.instagram.com
- Login to the account you are trying to connect.
- Go back to Loola and re-connect your account.