When trying to link your Instagram account with Loola, Instagram may ask you to confirm your identity.
Note: If Loola asks you to click "This Was Me", but you don't see this warning in Instagram, it may be that you are logged-in on a different Instagram account. Try switching between your accounts.
Confirming your identify is done by opening Instagram on your mobile device and selecting "This Was Me":
(for better security, it is always better to have a recovery email and phone number set up in Instagram.)
If clicking "This Was Me" isn't working, please follow this steps:
- Make sure your Instagram app is up to date.
- Disable any AdBlockers (AdBlockers can prevent certain scripts from running properly.)
- Disable any use of VPN (VPN may change the location of your connection and cause trouble with Instagram security.)
- On your desktop browser, try login to Instagram using username/password (not Facebook connect): https://www.instagram.com/accounts/login/
- Enable Two-Factor Authentication for your Instagram account.