In order to connect your Live.me account with Loola, you will need to provide the email or phone number you use to login into Live.me and your password. This only needs to be done once and you're good to go.
If you don't use a password to login to Live.me, you will need to create one by following these steps:
- Open the Profile Settings in the Live.me app
- Open “Connected Account”
- Add an email or phone number (it’ll send you verification message)
- After successfully adding the email and/or phone number and verifying it, logout from the app and re-login with the newly added email/phone
- Follow the instructions, you will be asked to create a password
- After you successfully logged with the new email/phone to the Live.me app, get back to Loola and provide this email or phone number along with the password you just created
- Please note that the phone number shouldn't include any dashes, spaces, the "+" sign or any leading zeros before the country code. An example for a valid US number: 18184569022
Important: there's no way to use the Live.me mobile app while streaming to Live.me from Loola. Opening the Live.me mobile app while streaming from Loola will end the broadcast immediately on Live.me. Other platforms won't be affected.